Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Carousel carved jack-o-lantern

Karyn T. Fort Worth, TX






































Happy Belated Halloween!

I've been EXTREMELY busy lately getting ready for my exhibition at the end of November that I haven't had much time to cook let alone write blog posts :0( I am missing it horribly and looking forward to writing some more as my work comes to a finish over the next few weeks.

Until then I do hope you all had a wonderful Halloween and attempted to carve a pumpkin as intricate as this one carved by Karyn T. Fort Worth, TX.

2 comments:

  1. Superb! You are amazing. The most beautiful pumpkin I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda! I would love to take the credit for this carving but I didn't do it! I was so tired last night posting that I forgot to mention who did!

    This is what the carver wrote about creating the work;

    "I found the perfect sized pumpkin to do an all-around design, and had this one tucked in the back of a folder. The top is held up by skewers, and when the wind blew through the pumpkin it gave the illusion of it moving. It was the hit of the neighborhood!"
    Karyn T.
    Fort Worth, TX

    ReplyDelete